Crimes of Deception
Deception is a legal term used in the definition of statutory offences. Offences include but are not limited to the following.
- obtaining property by deception
- obtaining a money transfer by deception
- obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception
- Procuring the execution of a valuable security by deception
- obtaining services by deception
- evasion of liability by deception
If you have any questions about crimes of deception please call 770-461-2025, to schedule a free consultation with one of our criminal law attorneys.
Call 770-461-2025 for an in-office consultation at no charge to discuss your rights and legal options.